How to Start a Successful Group Home
You asked for it and its finally here!
Onsite training by Mrs. Hooks herself!
- Do you have a dream of opening your own group home, but do not know where to start?
- Have you contacted your local licensing agency to get the information on starting your group home but instead received vague and discouraging information?
- Did they tell you the licensing process may take up to one year due to the policies and procedures that must be created by you adhering to your State Statutes.
- Or are you just plain frustrated in trying to create your own polices and procedures and the many operating forms you will need?
All of these barriers add months to the licensing process! If you are like me and want to cut through the red tape of the licensing process, this package is for you!!
My name is Yalonda Hooks, and I own a successful group home for foster children of my own. My home is called the House of Sunshine Independent Living Christian Group Home, Inc. and is located right outside of Jacksonville, FL. I have been in the social service field for the last 10 years helping children. The purpose of this website is to save people like you many months of research, writing, and creating your own policies and forms. I was so eager to open my doors and help the many children that would come through it. Therefore, I was impatient and frustrated with the writing and revisions of my polices and procedures. I am offering you a group home set up package that would help make your dreams a reality in no time!
By purchasing this package you will:
- Eliminate months of research, writing, and creating your own forms
- Submit to licensing a set of polices and procedures that has already been proven successful
- Have unlimited consultation through the entire licensing process from a veteran group home owner recognized as one of the best in the state.
- Policies for your state.
- GET YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF MY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES DOES NOT PASS THE LICENSING PROCESS!!