How to Start a Successful Group Home, LLC.
"Helping dreams come true nationwide"
You asked for it and its finally here!
CHECK OUT THE SERVICES OFFERED: "Certified" Direct Care Training and Quality Improvement and Monitoring Services
- Do you have a dream of opening your own group home, but do not know where to start?
- Have you contacted your local licensing agency to get the information on starting your group home but instead received vague and discouraging information?
- Did they tell you the licensing process may take up to one year due to the policies and procedures that must be created by you adhering to your State Statutes.
- Or are you just plain frustrated in trying to create your own polices and procedures and the many operating forms you will need?
All of these barriers add months to the licensing process! If you are like me and want to cut through the red tape of the licensing process, this package is for you!!
My name is Yalonda Hooks, and I owned a successful group home for foster children of my own for 8 years. I have been in the social service field for the last 12 years helping women and children. I closed my group home in November 2013 to assist others to make their God given visions and dreams become a reality on a full-time basis! The purpose of this website is to save people like you many months of research, writing, and creating your own policies and forms. I was so eager to open my doors and help the many children that would come through it,therefore, I was impatient and frustrated with the writing and revisions of my polices and procedures. I am offering you a group home set up package that would help make your dreams a reality in no time! I have been writing policies for different states throughout the US since 2009.
By purchasing the How To Start A Successful Group Home package you will:
- Eliminate months of research, writing, and creating your own forms
- Submit to licensing a set of polices and procedures that has already been proven successful
- Have unlimited consultation through the entire licensing process from a veteran group home owner recognized as one of the best in the state.
- Policies for your particular state.
- GET YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF MY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES DOES NOT PASS THE LICENSING PROCESS!!
We are your one stop shop for setting up your group home! We now offer a full range of services to supply all your group home needs to be successful! Below are the three phases of services offered:
Phase #1: Policies and Procedures packet and guidance through the licensing process.
Phase #2: "Staff Effectiveness" Training for all direct care staff prior to contact with residents.
Phase #3: Ongoing Consultation and Quality Improvement and Monitoring Services during the first 3 months, 6 months, or even up to the first year to ensure quality services are being provided to your clients and you are building a great reputation among Client Placing Agencies and the state Licensing Department.
Prior to my dream of entrepreneurship became a reality in 2006, I gained experience and passion for helping others along the way in my career by serving as a domestic abuse counselor and case manager in Florida and New York, a foster care case manager, and a juvenile detention officer. I have worked in many aspects of the social service field working to help others find peace, love, and joy in the midst of their storms. I found that overall through all the different jobs that I held, my greatest passion was goal planning with the different populations, no matter what field or age group. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing their eyes light up as I asked them what did they want to do in life. I have strived to touch as many lives as possible through providing life coaching, life skills training, spiritual development and fulfillment, most importantly by helping them create an action plan to make their dreams a reality.
I started my consulting business, “How to Start a Successful Group Home, LLC in 2009 to help others get through the licensing process of opening a group home. I have stepped out on faith and decided to take my consulting business to the next level and assist others to make their God given visions and dreams a reality on a full-time basis!
This year in 2016, as the demand increases, I am providing additional services including my passion for life coaching. Due to rapid expansion and demand for additional services outside of policies and procedures, I changed the name of my business to reflect the expansion... Helping Dreams Come True.